music for all

Beyonce Knowles - Dangerously in Love

Saturday, May 30, 2009


Tracklist:
01. ~ Crazy In Love (Featuring Jay-Z)
02. ~ Naughty Girl
03. ~ Baby Boy (Featuring Sean Paul)
04. ~ Hip Hop Star (Featuring Big Boi and Sleepy Brown)
05. ~ Be With You
06. ~ Me, Myself and I
07. ~ Yes
08. ~ Signs (Featuring Missy Elliott)
09. ~ Speechless
10. ~ That's How You Like It (Featuring Jay-Z)
11. ~ The Closer I Get To You (Duet with Luther Vandross)
12. ~ Dangerously In Love 2
13. ~ Beyoncé Interlude
14. ~ Gift From Virgo
15. ~ Work It Out
16. ~ Bonnie & Clyde '03
17. ~ Naive (Featuring Solange & Da Brat) (Bonus)

My favorit song in this album:
~ Crazy In Love
~ Naughty Girl
~ Me, Myself and I

Download:
http://rapidshare.com/files/215492480/Be_-_Da_In_Lo__www.freexboxgames.blogspot.com_.rar
Upload or sources:
www.warezfanatics.com

I'm reading: Beyonce Knowles - Dangerously in LoveTweet this!
Email this post

Design by Putri Rizky Astriani